About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Im Quinton Cofield..just call me Q., Im from Brooklyn, NY and I attend LaGuardia Community College. The school isnt much but..hey..who actually like school. Anyway, I like to sketch, I used to be good at it but i took a break (had one of those "Dry Periods") now I'm trying to get back to it. You people dont know me and some of you wont for a while but, TRUST ME, you know me at the end.....PEACE

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bloggin'

This blogging thing is not the easiest thing in the world you know. Im spending all this time just creating this thing that I'm honestly not interested in. Maybe i can get used to it and learn to like it in the future, but for now, I'm just tired of trying to understand this blogging process. Give me some time, maybe a few days and hopefully I'll have it down packed......MAYBE

No comments: