About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Im Quinton Cofield..just call me Q., Im from Brooklyn, NY and I attend LaGuardia Community College. The school isnt much but..hey..who actually like school. Anyway, I like to sketch, I used to be good at it but i took a break (had one of those "Dry Periods") now I'm trying to get back to it. You people dont know me and some of you wont for a while but, TRUST ME, you know me at the end.....PEACE

Monday, November 10, 2008

Week 8...Choosing a topic

This whole process is difficult because of the broad subject of simply "GAMES". I'm thinking about doing several different things like the history of video games but I have to simplify that topic. Maybe the history of the home Consoles such as Playstation, and XBox and retrace it all the way back to Nintendo Entertainment System and Atari. I'm still not sure because Dr. J. also said not to pick a topic that everybody will do or a topic that might seem too simple or probable to be copied therefore you will be the only one with that specific topic. It might be an interesting paper to focus on the upbringing of the Controller or Joystick, however you make refer to it. I was discussing this with Dr. J. also because he thought it may be a intersting yet different subject to focus on. It could, in fact, be an interesting topic to focus on because of the overlooked significance of the modern controllers for home console video games.

No comments: